Shiloh Cemetery was formally established in 1884 but there had been burials here for several decades previous to that.
In this listing there are 42 shown as having died prior to 1884 including a mother and her child who were killed by the Indians in 1841.
There are a lot of stones in this cemetery that are illegible due mainly to the effects of weather.
I have put them under "unknown" but earlier pictures may have been legible.
- Hillsborough Historical Commission survey done in the early 1950's.
- Hillsborough County, Florida Cemeteries 1840-1985 Vol. 1-8 published by Florida Genealogical Society, Tampa, Florida
- WPA survey done in the early 1940's.
- Headstone pictures contributed by Joyce Martinez
- Headstone pictures contributed by Sheila Zornow